Psycopg 2.3.0-beta1 released
We have just released a new testing package: psycopg 2.3.0-beta1!
As previously described the 2.3 introduces several new features:
- dict to hstore adaptation, compatible with both PostgreSQL 9.0 and previous versions
- two-phase commit protocol support as per DBAPI specification
- support for payload in notifications received from the backend
There are other minor changes and improvements, such as:
- an handy namedtuples returning cursor
- more faithful mogrify() results
- errorcodes updated with the new symbolic constants introduced in PostgreSQL 9.0
Further details and a list of bug fixes is available in the NEWS file in the distribution.
We are interested in your feedback as there is still time to improve the new features if needed. If you have anything to report you can use our ticket submission form and follow the discussion on the issue tracker.
No comment posted yet.
Feel free to add a new comment. You can use reST syntax.