Psycopg 2.5.4 released
Psycopg 2.5.4 has been released. You can get it from:
This version supports the new jsonb PostgreSQL type out-of-the-box. And of course there are a few bug fixed:
- Added jsonb support for PostgreSQL 9.4 (ticket #226).
- Fixed segfault if COPY statements are passed to execute() instead of using the proper methods (ticket #219).
- Force conversion of pool arguments to integer to avoid potentially unbounded pools (ticket #220).
- Cursors WITH HOLD don't begin a new transaction upon move/fetch/close (ticket #228).
- Cursors WITH HOLD can be used in autocommit (ticket #229).
- callproc() doesn't silently ignore an argument without a length.
- Fixed memory leak with large objects (ticket #256).
- The internal _psycopg.so module can be imported stand-alone (to allow modules juggling such as the one described in ticket #201).
Have a good weekend!
No comment posted yet.
Feel free to add a new comment. You can use reST syntax.